MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We promise your money back if the item you received is not as described, or if your item is not delivered within the Buyer Protection period. You can get a refund 15 days after the claim process finishes. This guarantee is in addition to and does not limit your statutory rights as a consumer, as granted by all mandatory laws and regulations applicable in your country of residence.
1. Contact Seller
Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with the seller and see possible solutions.
2. Apply for Refund
If you can't come to an amicable agreement after contacting the seller, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 15 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period (as listed in your order details).
3. Get Money Back in 15 Days
Most sellers will return your money in 15 days, however; if it's not resolved, you can contact Rusero from the order detail page to escalate your dispute.
Sellers that offer 'Local Return' service will have the above 'Local Return' icon on their item details page. With 'Local Return' service, you could get 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item without any reason.Return Shipment FeeThe return shipping costs to the designated local return address are borne by the buyer.
Terms and Conditions
Buyer Protection Money Back Guarantee” or “Basic Buyer Protection” Rules, Terms & Conditions (the “Official Rules”)
These Terms & Conditions apply to the “Buyer Protection Money Back Guarantee” or “Basic Buyer Protection” in Rusero (the “Buyer Protection”).
1. Promoter: the contracting party determined in accordance with the section “1.1 Contracting Party” of the Rusero.io Transaction Services Agreement (“Rusero” or the “Promoter”).
2. Eligible Member: You must be a registered member of Rusero with a valid account and have successfully made and completed a purchase of goods and/or services on Rusero.
3. Buyer Protection Period: the number of days (appearing/confirmed on the product listing page at the time when the Eligible Member completed the purchase from the seller on Rusero) which the seller guarantees the Eligible Member that it would receive the goods and/or services ordered from the seller, start counting from the day the Eligible Member completes such purchase on Rusero.
a. If the Eligible Member does not receive the goods and/or services within Buyer Protection Period or receives goods and/or services that are sub-standard in its view, the Eligible Member may initiate the dispute procedures as stipulated in Rusero under “Disputes and Reports” to report this incident (“Dispute Procedures”) to Rusero.
b. During the Dispute Procedures, Rusero will investigate this incident considering (but not limited to) the following factors:
i. Whether goods and/or services received by the Eligible Member are damaged, defective, or are substantially different from what has been presented or described on the product listing page;
ii. Whether the non-arrival of goods and/or services to the Eligible Member is due to factors beyond its control;
iii. Whether the non-arrival of goods and/or services to the Eligible Member is due to error or miscommunication on the part of the Eligible Member (eg providing incorrect shipping address etc); or
iv. Whether the goods and/or services are returned to the seller due to such goods and/or services not being able to clear customs.
c. Rusero may ask the Eligible Member for relevant information, documentation, records and/or other evidence to support Eligible Member’s claim.
d. After the Dispute Procedures, Rusero will make a determination (which is final and not subject to appeal). If the determination is in favor of the Eligible Member, subject to the terms of the Official Rules (including but not limited to the force majeure clause below), the Eligible Member will be eligible for a refund within 15 days after the completion of the Dispute Procedures. Such refund will be generally credited to the same means of payment used by the Eligible Member when placing the affected order on Rusero, unless the parties have agreed on some other means and subject to the relevant technical constraints.
5. General Rules:
a. By participating in this Buyer Protection, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
b. Any fraud and/or abuse by you (as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion) will result in forfeiture of your eligibility to this Buyer Protection and/or rights under these Official Rules.
c. Rusero is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
d. The eligibility to this Buyer Protection shall be determined by Rusero at their sole discretion based on the Promoter’s record. If there is any discrepancy between the record of transaction held by you and that held by the Promoter, the Promoter’s record shall be conclusive and binding on you.
e. Rusero reserves the right to amend these Official Rules without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
f. Rusero reserves the right and absolute discretion to cancel or revoke anyone’s right to participate in this Buyer Protection.
6. Force Majeure: Under no circumstances shall Rusero be held liable to the Eligible Member for this Buyer Protection or any rights under these Official Rules due to or resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond the reasonable control of Rusero or the relevant seller, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties or any suspension or disruption of transportation or business operation (including but not limited to delays or disruption of the resumption of work or operation ordered by any government agency) in the event of a national or regional spread of epidemic or pandemic.
7. Conflict of Terms and Conditions:
a. In case of any discrepancy in the content between the English and other non-English language versions of these Official Rules, the English version shall prevail.
b. In the event that any of the terms under these Official Rules conflict with rules and/or any such related information displayed elsewhere on Rusero, the terms under these Official Rules shall prevail. The Rusero.io Transaction Services Agreement shall prevail and complement these Rules.
8. Disclaimer: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS BUYER PROTECTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
9. Disputes: You acknowledge and agree that the Promoter or any of its affiliates shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to the Eligible Member or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of your participation in this Buyer Protection.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: You agree that this Buyer Protection is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of Zimbabwe, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with these Official Rules must be finally resolved as stipulated in the Rusero.io